cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception CX_DBA_ADBC in class CL_DB6_RDI method GET_SNAPSHOT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using db2 database,ECC 6.0 and Solaris Operating system.I try to check the compression a table.I am getting below error.

Please help me out this issue..

@8O\QError message@ BWP Exception CX_DBA_ADBC in class CL_DB6_RDI method GET_SNAPSHOT line 431 / RC=ADBC error

Regards,

RANJAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We encountered the same errors. It was resolved by the application of the SAP note collection

"1314750 - DB6: DBA Cockpit Correction Collection SAP Basis 7.00 / 7.10".

I believe the fix was included in note "1241693 - DB6: Exception CX_DBA_ADBC in compression check". If you do not want to apply all of the DBA Cockpit fixes, you should try this one.

Regards,

Rick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjan,

Please first apply the correction listed in SAP Note 1314750 for fix all the know DBA Cockpit bugs.

1314750 DB6: DBA Cockpit Correction Collection SAP Basis 7.00 / 7.10

Also check SAP Note 1009350 DB6: db2fmp problems

Also check SAP Note 978319 DB6: Incorrectly cataloged table functions

If that does not resolve the issue, download and apply the latest library db6pmudf from SAP Service Marketplace. This library is part of the DB6-specific SAP ABAP kernel (SAPEXEDB.SAR).

Pls assign the authorization to execute the functions to the relevant users that are entered in the DBA Cockpit for the database connection on the monitored database. Specify the following commands for this purpose:

db2 "grant execute on saptools.db6pmcf to <user>"

db2 "grant execute on saptools.db6pm_lst to <user>"

Since I don't have the full error text I can onlyt suggest some corective actions. Check ls -l /etc/filesystems

and make sure the permissions are as follows:

-rw-rw-r 1 root system 6325 Jan 12 13:46 /etc/filesystems

If the problem persists please provide the long text or the errror. Also check the db2diag.log for any entries during the timestamp when you recreate the error.

Regards,

Adam