cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defect Functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there any functionality in Solman that would allow a person to enter a defect number and then get all the test case or scripts that have that defect attached?

Thx,

Waseem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Waseem,

Can you elaborate more ....wht is ur exact requirement

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is my scenario and requirement.

We are creating a Defect in CRMD_ORDER transaction and adding this defect in STWB_2 for a TEST PLAN against the TCS. So here i would add the same defect for 4 TCS.

Now, how to get the details of all the TCS attached to that particular Defect.

Thx,

waseem

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Waseem

If u goto stwb_2 transactionwhich is used for test plan generation

there is a tab Mesage overview

Please give ur test plan name there and click that tab it will give u a messag details report corresponding each test package

if you want to add test case name click change layout button and add the same for you

so u will get a consolidated report for ur requirement

you can filter the same based on some specific mesage no.

Hope it resolve ur problem completely

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Parkhar,

I need a TCS report based on Defect Msg.

For instance, am creating a Defect 1001 and attaching this defect to TCS-A. Again, am attaching the same defect 1001 to TCS-B,C & D.

Now i need a report or a possible way, to find out, to what are all the TCS this particular defect 1001 is attached.

Thx,

waseem.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem,

When you click message overview tab the report is detailed out... covering the Test Case Test package ...and message raised for the same

So for e.g u need to know for Defect 1001 ...it is attached to how many Test Case....just click the filter button and provide the value as 1001 so u can see all the test cases to which it is assigned

Hope it is clear now.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Prakhar.... Issue Resolved....

Answers (0)