cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COM error 199 when trying to release forecasr from DP to SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

We are getting a COM error with return code 199 "om_invalid_snp_act_status" when we try to release forecast from DP to SNP. The strange thing is , we are getting this error when we try to release from the current week. We donot get the error when we try to release forecast with starting date in the past weeks.

All the checks come back green .

Have any of you faced this issue before ?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards,

Ranjini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjini,

1) Check the planning bucket profile maintained correctly

2) Check the forecast horizon

3) Check the storage bucket profile

4) Also check sap notes 862811 & 863244.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error went away on its own after a few days. I did not make any changes . This might have been a temporary error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We also faced a similar COM error 199 while releasing from DP to SNP. We were unable to ascertain why it is throwing error, but to eradicate that we deleted the forecast in SNP first before releasing from DP to SNP and it worked.

Are you also deleting the forecast before releasing from DP to SNP? or you didn't do anything?

Thanks and regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

The strange thing was the forecast in the SNP would all go away as soon as I got this error. Also the Sales orders. The problem was resolved on its own after a few days.I did not make any changes. I do not know the root cause of this error .

Regards,

Ranjini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the same error msg, like what Murali. has mentioned, after deleting the Forecast in SNP before releasing, it went away.

Thanks,

Hai