cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready interfaces in the XI\PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts

does any one konw which ready interfaces are available with the XI\PI?

(what I mean, is like there are ready IDOC and RFC that are installed in the system and no need to develop them, are they ready tpz files which have inside all the DT, MT, MM, IM, etc and every thing that is relevance to this specific interface).

I know that there are ready interfaces, but I dont know which and what business service they show.

if any one know which are there, or where I can find some information on this issue, it would really help

Thanks

Kfir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

SAP provides some predelivered standard Object, We need to Identify the objects in service market place and download. Usually the standard object for Orders, Invoices etc are available.

The predelivered object downloaded from the service market place has extension .tpz file.

Form service.sap.com/swdc then Support Packages and Patches->SAP Application Components-> (Search for XI Content) those .tpz file we need to Import into Design Objects.

Cheers

Agasthuri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didnt find there any topic of XI.

any other ideas?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>(what I mean, is like there are ready IDOC and RFC that are installed in the system and no need to develop them

if you're talking about ERP part then there are many documents that show which IDOCs are avalable for which applications but I don't know ONE document that would show it all

(in most cases they are divded per module - SD/MM/FI/LE or per application: CRM, SRM, AII, etc.)

so to answer your question - the easiest way to find out is to search by module/application

and most transactions/master data have their counterparts in IDOCs/ RFC...

for MM/SD IDOC scenarios you can always refere to my book:

http://www.sap-press.de/katalog/buecher/titel/gp/titelID-2086?GalileoSession=50249550A39Xd..iZgI

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk