Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dunning form printing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working with a dunning form and I am having problems figuring out why something is happening. The form is printing the following:

531 line item line layout for 1 record

footer processing

goes to next page

header processing

address window processing

581 Dunning total line 1

I would like to get the 581 line to print on the same page right below the 531 line.

I cannot figure out what is causing the footer/header/address logic to print before printing the 581.

Please let me know if you need to attach any detail

thanks...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thanks for the reply, I wasn't sure since this the first form that I am modifing. The line numbers that I am referring to are the "text elements" in the MAIN window. I am not sure if this answers the question concerning the code versus the form. I was told that this is a sapscript. I access the form thru SE71 and I am not sure if this the same as a smartform/script.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see that there have been no responses to the thread. is this the right forum to post this type of question? If this is not, Please let me know and if possible whcih forum would be good to post this in. is there more information that I should include in this thread? I have been staring at this for some time now and trying different things with the form ans still can get it to print on one page. I would welcome any any additional suggestions of things to try or things to look at.

thanks...

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Timothy,

This is the right forum to post ,but it is a bit confusing to understand your problem.

Are the line numbers you are refereing to , the line numbers in the code? or in the form?

Is it a smartform/script?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thanks for the reply, I wasn't sure since this the first form that I am modifing. The line numbers that I am referring to are the "text elements" in the MAIN window. I am not sure if this answers the question concerning the code versus the form. I was told that this is a sapscript. I access the form thru SE71 and I am not sure if this the same as a smartform/script.

0 Kudos

Hi Timothy,

Pk if you are accesing it through se71 , then it is a sapscript.

Scripts have a driver program attached to them.

This driver program calls the text elements that are defined in se71.

So, the order in which the text elements will be determined by the driver program.

To know the driver program for your sapscript, you can go to tnapr table and give the form name to find the driver program.

You can debug the driver program for further issues.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

thanks for the information. I looked in the table TNAPR and I cannot find my form anywhere. I know that to print this form I use F150. the pgm that is associated with F150 is SAPF150V. This programs has includes all starting with F150. I can anything relating to F150 in the table anywhere.

0 Kudos

Hi Timothy,

The main program is different from the driver program.

What is the sap script name that you give in se71?

GIve the FONAM = <your sapscript name> and see the entires in TNAPR table.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,I do not see any of my forms in the FONAM field for the table. my forms all start with a Z and the last entry in the table is WTY_CLAIM01