cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

catalog - some basic question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Actually this question is still very clear for me and therefore, I would like to check with you .

During MIC creation, when I press on the Catalog button, a pop-up screen appear (i.e. assign inspection catalogs) in which there are two sections:

Top section: Assigned Inspection Catalogs

Bottom section: Defect Codes for Rejection ( I know this section in which the codes appears here will later be used during result recording when a characteristic has a defect and the sampling procedure is using the Valuation Mode of u201C200 attribute inspection number of Defectu201D).

May I know what is the Top section code used for? Is it all th code appear on the top section will be used for all the sampling procedure with valuation mode other than 200 and 210 - i.e. defect auto and manual)??

Thanks

YY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

>May I know what is the Top section code used for? Is it all th code appear on the top section will be used for all the sampling procedure with valuation mode other than 200 and 210 - i.e. defect auto and manual)??*

Top section used to do enter code group of RR/ valuation of qualitative MIC.

Enter the identifier of a code group or selected set that is contained in the catalog type.

You CANNOT assign selected sets from catalog type 1 to quantitative characteristics or to qualitative characteristics for which the characteristic attributes indicator is not set.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yong

The catalog which you see on the top are for Qualitative mics. You can use these catalogs for attribute result recording like. ok / not ok. Go / No Go, Smell, Colour etc

These are characteristic attribute and belongs to catalog type 1.

Please let me know if you have any more doubts

Regards

Gajesh