cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default settings for SC not transferred to line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using SRM5 and ECC, classic scenario. I have an issue with Default settings (cost assignment object) getting transferred to SC line items in BBPSC03(Shop - one screen) functionality.

When I enter Default settings with G/L acct, Fund, FundCenter, Function Area following issue occur.

1. Even before creating my line item, my Function area value is wiped out.

2. After I enter all default values and line item at the same time, cost assignment default values are not transferred to line item.

Please advise

Thanks

Viktor P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please enter the default settings in the T.code: PPOMA_BBP -Change attributes. In the attribute tab and tick the

default one. All the values will be in the SRM portal screen.

In the SRM portal screen there is a default setting for SC .please enter the same default settings and save

Create a SC all the default values will be populated

Regards

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the reply, but my question was setting default values in BBPSC03 - Shop with one screen functionality.

BBPSC03 functionality gives default values to be filled in so that they can be transferred over to line items. One of the Default settings - Function Area in the cost assignment is not getting transferred and infact getting wiped out in the default area itself.