SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing period in EASISI

0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know how to prevent easisi to create simulated bill docs which progresively include periods already considered in other bill docs?

The following example may clarify this question.

I have to correct 3 months in a monthly billing installation.

So I tun EA21 for the last three documents for adjustment reversal. Periods are (DD.MM.YY):

Billdoc A 01.03.09 - 31.03.09

Billdoc B 01.02.09 - 28.02.09

Billdoc C 01.01.09 - 31.01.09

I have the billing orders for each period.

Now I need to create a simulated invoice for period 01.01.09 to 31.03.09 using current billing orders, thus with 3 simulated bill docs.

I can get this in easisi, with Simulation Type = Billing Simulation wich uses existing billing orders. The problem is that billing docs have the following dates:

Billdoc C 01.01.09 - 31.01.09 -> OK

Billdoc B 01.01.09 - 28.02.09 -> Wrong

Billdoc A 01.01.09 - 31.03.09 -> Wrong

Please, Does anyone know how to fix this, or any alternative way to achieve a correct result?

Thanks very much for your help.

Daniel Valenzuela

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

A problem does not decide by customizing. Simulated billing document always will be begun with the date of the last billing document.

Now I am solving task for the case of mass simulation.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

A problem does not decide by customizing. Simulated billing document always will be begun with the date of the last billing document.

Now I am solving task for the case of mass simulation.

0 Kudos

Hi Alexandr, thanks for your answer, but, could you clarify it? When you say that always considers the last date of bill document, you mean, the last real bill document?

Any idea for an enhancement that could manage this situation?

Thanks

Daniel

0 Kudos

Yes, it real bill document.

0 Kudos

You can execute a simulation for individual period, but this will be always the type of period of estimate-estimate (2000).

start EA00

Status

Billing types

( ) Overall check { }

(o) Simulation - <----

And new simulated billing document don't know about of previous simulated billing document.

Edited by: Alexandr Bilichenko on Jul 28, 2009 4:53 PM