SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the missing order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

At the time of mass order creation through EL06, all the orders are supposed to be created.

But sometime few orders are not created due to many reasons.

Through EL31, Portion / MRU option, we can find the comparison of number od planned orders and number of created orders in the "Scheduled Record" option.

If there is a mismatch then can anyone advise what are the missing devices for which orders were supposed to be created but not created actually. Then we can check again manually for those missing cases.

If someone can help me how to find the missing devices / installations then it would be fine.

Regards

Satadal

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daljit,

You can check the Order output with transaction EL35.

Hope it'll help you.

mark as answered, if u get the resolution.

Thanks,

Abhishek

0 Kudos

Hi

In EL35, I can get all the open MRO created.\

But I can not get the list for which scheduled order was supposed to be created but not created due to some reason.

I need the comparison or specifically the list of installations / devices for which scheduled MRO are supposed to be created for a particular scheduled date but not created due to some reason.

Regards

Satadal

0 Kudos

If you looked at the application log SLG1 after you run EL06, it gives you a lilst of installations that orders were not created for.

I sometimes use that to see if something got missed.