cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager EHP 7.0 Trouble -Step 2- Migration Export DVD is required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I'm installing solution manager EHP 7.0.

When I got stucked on Step 2, a DVD named "Migration Export" is required. I don't know, if this DVD exist.

Using the SAP-Documentation for SOLMAN EHP 7.0 only those DVDs are required (see below) for a normal installation, I don't want perform any upgrade jet.

Master-DVD

Java Component-DVD

Export-DVD

MaxDB-DVD

Kernel SP1 7.01-DVD

So, if you do know how I'm gone solve the problem, please report me back.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Kais

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kais,

Are you sure you select the right option while installing solman as from installation guide it looks like that there no Migration CD is required. Could you please cross check it ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunny,

Thanks for responding.

I've used the option system copy, central system with the MaxDB Database.

So, I think this's the right option, one import think is that I've installed previously the solman 4.0 SR3 but I didn't wanted to upgrade the hole system because it'll take a long time, so I only uninstalled the maxdb database and run the installation of SOLMAN EHP 7.01.

I think that has something todo with the java directory I'm not sure, because I use to install my solman system all the time with the java 1_4_2_09 because it never let to trouble, so, I avoided to use recent java version.

But even after installing the java 1_4_2_19 and setting the JAVA_HOME directory it didn't work.

So, I'm still looking for a solution to solve the missing "Migration Export"

Best Regards,

Kais