cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent's Commission calculation in pricing procedure only for NEW Saleorders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

In a pricing procedure, .the base for agent commission was calculated on cost + markup price and freight and this base for commision + commision + insurance gave the base price.But now client wants to calculate commision from cost + mark up + freight + insurance + packing charges

So, the steps are changed in pricing and it is working perfectly. While checking the billing documents and open orders, it is showing new pricing procdure.

The pricing procedure should take its effect from now only and not for old billing documents I mean the open orders, open deliveries and open items.

I understand that in open sales orders, if update button is pressed on condition tab and carry out new pricing only changes will occur. Otherwise it will NOT happen

If I goto VF02 and take a billing documen, it is having the new pricing procedure

I didnot maintain new condition types. Only the steps were changed.

Please help me in this regard by suggesting a suitable solution.

Regards,

Anbu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anbu,

In open sales orders, if update button is pressed on condition tab and carry out new pricing only changes will occur. Otherwise it will NOT happen -

no it will happen for the opn orders also if we change the steps in pricing procedure

The pricing procedure should take its effect from now only and not for old billing documents I mean the open orders, open deliveries and open items.----

For this y not u can maintain the new procedure with the change in the steps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. i had already made the changes in the existing procedure and given them.... then only we realized the problem....they created around 15 billing documents that day and all showed the changed pricing procedure( these were open orders). but my client doesn't want to revert back to the old procedure and as a solution to the change in value for the newly billed documents they have issued the debit note.... now everything is ok( except that the changed procedure is seen in the old documents too. but the values haven't changed) so client is happy this way... hope there wont be any issue regarding this in future...

Thanks a lot for your advice....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anbu

If you do any changes in your existing pricing procedure it will take effect in all your open and closed documents as well and this may have impacts to issues to your old documents too. Since the pricing calculation in old documents will show your new calculations instead of retaining the older one.

So the optimum way will be to use new pricing procedure for the sales orders henceforth.

Regards

Rajkumar K