cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Generally, in the document flow, i see the sales order, delivery, picking (TO's if WM managed), PGI, and billing. However, for this particular sales order, there is a "Confirmation of Services" step in the document flow in between the delivery and invoice steps. What is this process? It does not seem to be related to service items because the sales order contains header level BOMs and their respective item level BOMs and they all have a quantity of 1 or more, and are storage location or warehouse managed. So, they do not look like services. There also doesn't seem to be a document that exists for this step.

Please, enlighten me on what this step does and why/why not it's useful and where the configs exist

Rgds,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my knowledge this Cofirmation of services will come into picture when you are using batches on your materials and you get a batch split. Since the header line has 0(zero) qty then it can't be delivered and the system assumes its a service rather than logistical transaction...

similarly it might be happen with ur BOM as well like...header line has 0(zero) qty ant sub-items have he actual qty...

and..You will receive a confirmation of service if your delivery contains items that do not post a material movement when a delivery note is posted..

Reg

JJ

Answers (0)