cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route Schedule

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing a serious problem with determination of Route schedule. Surprisingly this mis behavior of the system is observed in particular scenario.

Please consider following example:

We are using Friday and Satuday as GI day in Route schedule condition records, we modify the Goods issue date which were calculated by the standard system. These dates are coming as input parameters for the program.

Goods issue date as input parameter is on 07/08/2009 (Friday) and the nearest Route schedule available is also on Friday so it gives 07/08/2009 as goods issue date. Now, the delivery date is calculated as follows:

Goods issue date Itinerary Time Arrived delivery date

07/08/2009 + 8 days 15/08/2009

But 15th August is not workable time as this was Holiday in Factory Calendar in both supplying and receiving calendar, so system looks for the next possible route schedule i.e., on Tuesday which is 11/08/2008 and again performs same calculation

Goods issue date Itinerary Time Arrived delivery date

11/08/2009 + 8 days 20/08/2009

Actually it should propose 19th as delivery date, but while adding Itinerary time system looks for the Factory calendar assigned to the route (all days working except national holidays). In Route Factory calendar 15th August is holiday as it was National Holiday (INDEPENDACE DAY) in INDIA

Kindly let me know in case you need more information.

Thanks alot.

Warm Regards,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, this might not solve your problem, but I had similar issue with route was not calculated correctly. My case was the table, which contains dynamic object which supposed to be regenated whenever factory calendar is updated, was not cleared. Check out this OSS Note 169885 and related OSS Note 986925 to see if it helps.

0 Kudos

Dear Quynh,

Thanks alot for your prompt reply.

I will check and update you.

Warm Regards,

Sri

Answers (0)