Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wareshouse issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

experts,

Here the issue, my clients is into courier industry, whatever coureirs receives that will be placed in wareshouse from wareshouse it will be dispactched, the thing my cleints wants to go for non sap software mobilehandled software ware which will be kept in internal warehouse in order to track the reciepts, dispatches etc. can any one explain how to map the process

my issue is how to coneect to sap what are the tables i need to refer. if possible a docuemnttion of wareshouse mangemnt.

thanks

Edited by: Ahmed quadry on Jul 27, 2009 4:45 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not clear whether your client wants SAP to be implemented or not.We can not tell how we can map mentioned process in non sap software. For SAP document please refer earlier threads for the link or explode in google.

If u have any particular SAP issue please reply.

Regards,

PRashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prashanth,

As i just wanna know what is the basisc process of integrating non sap to sap wareshouse, for example in internal wareshouse what are all the movement happens that should triggred from non sap to sap, can u give me the table names of wareshouse for internal activites, like goods issues (table name) stock transfers table name, reciepts table name of interna wareshouse.

so that i can map with non sap software table struture with sap internal warehoue table struture.

suggest

watitng for your reply.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

For your info all transactions data is stored in single table LQUA. but I hope there is no use knowing the tables. You have to configure interface via SPRO-IMG-Logistics Execution-Warehouse Management-Interfaces-External Systems-Configure Warehouse Management

Nagesh

Answers (0)