Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP 6 HR system posting FI document

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario posting the trip cost from ERP 6 HR system to FI system which is 4.6C through PI. I am using standard BAPI for posting the document which BUS6004. using ACC_EMPLOYEE_EXP_POST. When I post the document after creating the trip costs , it says document created but the FI posting is not transfereing to receiver system and I dont have any clue and no any errors.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Menaga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi menaga,

I think you need to check the checkbox for Commit Handling for single BAPI calls in your receiver RFC adapter configuration.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response,I am using IDOC to IDOC....BAPI is getting converted to IDOC message type in sender system and sending to receiver system as IDOC and then converting to BAPI at the receiver end. Also I dont see any sign for IDOC creation. Something was wrong on sending side. When I debug I found the receiver logical system was not identifed by the syste, so that may be the reason. I do have the logical system defined for receiver system.

Thanks,

Menaga

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>When I debug I found the receiver logical system was not identifed by the syste, so that may be the reason. I do have the logical system defined for receiver system.

check in your BD64 is the sender system is the same as logical system

assigned to your client

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

BD64 has sender and receiver as logical system name defined, I was thinking since I use standard BAPI the receiver is the target FI system I shoudl provide the target system as receiver instead of PI system?

I use PI now for integration of HR-AC posting where HR - TM and FI are in different system

Thanks,

Menaga

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all , I have resolved the issue..I picked the wrong method.

Thanks,

Menaga

Answers (0)