Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasing Font Size of the Text in screen

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using a module pool program to Create a screen using screen painter. i am using input/output field to display the text.

But i need those text in big FONT size. i am struggling to increase the font size.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajeev Ranjan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of my knowledge... Its not possible to change the FONT SIZE using module pool attributes.. you can change FONT COLOR with "Bright" Option of the attributes.

Thanks,.

Naveen Inuganti.

6 REPLIES 6

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of my knowledge... Its not possible to change the FONT SIZE using module pool attributes.. you can change FONT COLOR with "Bright" Option of the attributes.

Thanks,.

Naveen Inuganti.

0 Kudos

in performance assistant screen we are geting each message in increased size. you can take standard program as a example.

SBAL_DEMO_04_NO_TREE i need to provide same type of screen for my Requirement.

0 Kudos

Hi,

But unfortunately in Module pool screen we cannot increase the font size using text elements.

Thanks,

Sri.

0 Kudos

That, I believe comes from Message Class-> Long Text.

You will need to make use of some Paragraph Format so that the font appears bigger.

But, you wil not be able to make the font Bigger on the SAP Screen, this would only be possible in Help windows/SAPScripts/Smartforms/Adobe Forms etc.

For the Demo pgm u stated. pls have a look at Messag e class BL

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

that message class is only for retriving the message but finally it is geting displayed in some screen and when i debug and see i got that they are using custom container to disply the message. but i am not able to get what exactly are they doing.

thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

In module pool program we can,t increase the font size of the text element.

Rgards,

Tutun