cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client proxy generation in NWDS with external web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

- I try to generate a client proxy in NWDS (7.0 SP12) from a wsdl which includes a complexType and which is non-SAP.

Wizard Procedure in NWDS: New client proxy definition > i select WSLD source = URL (it is same symptom with local file) > Then i fill URL > Proxy definition window: i see URI and package filled with value of complexType in wsdl file.

When i click on Finish, wizard generates some file on OS but there is error pop-up "Problems while generating the Proxy Definition".

NB.

Same procedure with a similar wsdl without complexType works well .

Objective is to use this proxy at SAP portal level.

- Main errors in NWDS logs:

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: WSDL part points to unavailable type with qname:

so, does anyone has encoutner this issue ? and also does complex type is supported ?!

(Notes that wsdl format is correct and if i remove "wsdl:type" portion and references, client proxy is correctly

created in NWDS.)

Thanks for help! Regards, Frédéric

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Complex types are supported but I am not sure if complextype with sequence is supported. See note: Incorrect field sequence with group SAP Note Number: 813545 (not sure if it is applicable to you as you are on NWSD 7.0 SP12).

Another note: SAP Note Number: 1266761

I suggest try to remove "sequence" and then try again.

Regards,

Gourav

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue is solved. wsdl was rpc encoding and yet service was correct in document literal.

Regeneration of wsdl solves issue !

Thanks for your help. Frédéric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

It is correct. This was named "reponsea" in order to check if there was a link with log exception : "...WSDL part ...". So it seems not to be directly linked.

Regards, Frédéric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Quick question?

> <complexType name="reponsea">

Is this spelling is correct of "Response"

Regards,

Gourav