cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in XI to XI integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a requirmen, in which I am trying to connect two PI systems with each other, the scenario is like

ECC ==> SAP-PI 7.1 ==> SAP-PI 7.0 ==> Third Party.

I am using XI adapters for this, My scenario is working fine till 2nd PI. I am able to receive the messages in 2nd PI system, but in SXMB_MONI of 2nd PI, messages are getting failed with an error "No receiver aggrement found." One thing I noticed is, when the msg comes in 2nd PI system, it comes with the config. details of the 1st PI system. (Sender Interface, namespace, service, Receiver Interface, service etc.) This is why 2nd PI is not able to send msg to the receiver. Has anyone faced this problem before.

Any suggestions, documents will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Amit..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Pls check on you receiver services for XI 1 and sender services for XI 2 is same or not. This 2 services should be same name.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use "Virtual Receiver" in receiver determination.

Put the receiver determined in PI1 as virtual receiver in PI2. Then choose the correct receiver.

If you do mapping in PI1, then the inbound and outbound interface inside PI2 is the same as in PI1 after mapping. Define that interface as "abstract" so you can use it as inbound and outbound.

It is correct to choose adapter type XI, that is made for PI - PI connection. Do not use SOAP or HTTP adapter.

Edited by: Stefan Grube on Jul 28, 2009 12:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

In your scenario try to use Soap Adapter in between two PI's, i.e expose your proxy structure as webservice by creating WSDL in PI1 and import this WSDL in PI2.

Hence first PI will send out Soap Message( SOAP Receiver Adapter) pointing to PI2 and PI2 will receive it through Sender SOAP Adapter. then use File Adapter to send this message to Third Party.

Try this approach. I hope it will work.

Thanks & Regards,

Anurag Garg

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AMit,

Is the second PI system in your landscape? or is it outside your landscape?

Isn't it a separate system altogether?

As far as i know, a message cannot carry the configuration related information with itself.

And how did you configure your scenario?

What details did you provide in your receiver HTTP adapter?

Did you create a Party and a business service in your first Pi system for your second PI system?

Regards,

Ravi