cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delevop report to print

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

i have did one report program in alv list display. now i want to print that program using scripts or smartforms.

plz guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to take a printout from this output of the report means,you can directly take a print from the respective ALV output by using print icon (or) go to System --> List -->Print.

Then,you can be get the Pop-up screen,from this you can select the various output format depends on the report output ,select column and row....enter..If you want to Landscape format,then you go and change from output device format...By default ,its like portrait format...first try this format X_65_132 --> ABAP list At least 65 rows by 132 columns.

But,if you want to take a print from smart forms / script means,you have to develop a forms layout ,then pass the variables,it has some procedures to be follows..

I hope,it will help you

<=<< Sharing Knowledge is a way to Innovative >=>>

By,

Yoga

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want to use smartforms, Create a smartform using TCODE- SMARTFORMS and declare the variables in the form interface which u are passing from the print pgm and add reqd global variables in global definitions , design the layout using form ....then make use of FM 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME' in the report (print program) by passing the data to print and the smartform details.

U have to create the smart style for the smartform.

After this go to Smart form create a table node on main window. then create required number of rows in table node. provide heading in Header node and line items in Main area of table. in Main are calculate totals using program lines node. then display that totals in Footer of Table node.

Thanks and Regards,

KC

Edited by: Krishna Chaitanya G on Jul 27, 2009 4:19 PM