cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

public folder -creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have created on user ID through SU01. then i have logged easy DMS at that time system asked me "do you want to create private folder " i said yes and private folder is created

Question: How to create public folder in easy DMS?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if FM EASYDMS_SHOWROOTFOLDERS is there or not..if not then check note 779645.

rgds

anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anu /baneka ,

How to check that EASYDMS_SHOWROOTFOLDERS available or not

Kindly help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto SE80 --Function group, Function modules, CV100, cv120, CV130, separetly check

Also, if u want edit or Active it, tc- SE37, copy and past 'EASYDMS_SHOWROOTFOLDERS' this will opens program.

Benakaraj

??P

Edited by: benaka rajes on Jul 30, 2009 11:06 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can create new folders and documents in one of the following ways:

Create folders and/or documents in Microsoft Windows Explorer

In the context menu with Create Folder and Create Document

In the toolbar with (New Document) and (New Folder)

In a workstation application such as Microsoft Word You create a new file and save it to a private or public folder in SAP Easy Document Management with Save As. The file is saved in the selected folder as a new document, or as an existing or new original application file for an existing document.

When you create the document or folder, the system requests document data such as a description and a document type. You can add a link to a local file. When you confirm the entries, the system copies the file to the selected folder and automatically checks it in to the central storage area.

Note:To be able to do this you have to implement the Z_EASYDMS_GETDOCTYPES function module.

When creating new documents or folders, you can define default document data. To be able to do this you have to

implement the Z_EASYDMS_GETDOCDEFAULTS function module.

Benakaraj

??P