cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTR administrator plugin error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to use the Netweaver Developer Studio plugin to administrate the DTR, granting and denying priviledges to different principals.

When I try to get the ACL for an element I get the next error:

Retreaving ACL for resource xxxx failed: Getting ACL file failedRefresh DeltaV resource failed

I'm trying different resources and I keep getting the same error, or no feedback at all (but no results are shown either).

NWDI is installed on a NAS 6.4 version, sp15.

Any idea of what could be happening? If not, is there any other way to administrate the priviledges for the DTR resources?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To administrate DTR ACL, you need to have

1. administrator rights for the respective DTR server.

2. DTR administrator plug-in installed and activated i.e. rename of plugin.xml.disabled file under the <installation directory of the SAP NWDS>\eclipse\plugins\com.tssap.dtr.client.eclipse.admin\ to plugin.xml.

Now, try viewing the Permissions from the context menu of DTR resource and follow the steps of 'Granting Initial Privileges' as given in SAP help document.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

I satisfy points 1 and 2 but still get the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using a DTR client created by you? Pl check whether DTR client <SID>+<Trackname>_D appears and try using it.

Regards

Srini

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check SAP NOte 1305415

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both. Actually I wasn't using a DTR client created by me, but the real problem was that the user had no access to folder ws/system (though it is administrator... someone messed with the priviledges there).

Now it's working fine, thand you.