Division 10

Sold-To Party 4110000009

Plant 1300

Material

Pricing Date 27.07.2009

Billing Type ZF8

Order Type OR

Item Category TAN

The system never sends me back any information at all about the Sold to Party.

Can anyone helps me and tells me why? The idea is that I need to get this type of information for a given 'Billing type' such as invoice/ credit memo/ etc...

In that case I have used a customized version of the standard F8 invoice.

Merci

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Problem solved

0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Currently i am working on V_NL requirement. I have few points to discuss, can you please help me in putting your views and suggestions that will help me a lot in moving forward. Thanks in advance!.

Points are:-

1) What is the purpose of this report? It is just used to know/extract the condition record price maintained for the condition record(Eg:- PR00 @subtotal 1 and to reduce the any discounted values (eg:- K004 + K005 and so on...) from base price PR00 and display under Net Price on report output. In my testing, discount condition values are not displaying separately. Value at net price is displaying by reducing the discount values.

2) Even though i have maintained PR00 condition record (100)which is less than minimum price(200), upon execution of V_NL, report picked net value of minimum price condition(200) which is correct in my view. Please correct me.

3) We have a surcharge 6% on net price (Eg:- Net price = PR00-(K004+K005) 100-(10+20) = 70. 70*6%=74.2. In this case the report displaying net price as 70 instead 74.2. Note: Surcharge condition is placed after net price 1 in pricing procedure with subtotal " 2 "and followed by other net prices with different sub total numbers in pricing procedure.

4) Can you help me with functionality(how program works)of activating and deactivating of Price Simulation on V_NL.

Regards,

Vinod