Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization removal

0 Kudos

dear gurus,

i want to remove a T-CODE VF11 from one of my user in PRD. i deleted it from my role and i did save and regenerated the profile. but the user is still able to access the T-CODE VF11. plz help me how can i remove it completely.

Regards

praveen

12 REPLIES 12

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You'll just have to keep searching in the other roles/profiles the user has and take it out of all of these. No easier way to do this...

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Dear Gowrinadh,

i have gone thru suim and checked all the roles and profiles,but it didnt list the transcation code vf11. so plz sujest me what should i do next.

regards

praveen

0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you checked for authorizaiton object S_TCODE for value VF11 in suim. There should be some role /profile which is providing access to user.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinodh

After you make any changes in role/profile, make User comparison so the changes will affect to that user.

Regards

Ravi

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.If VF11 is only present in the role from which you removed then check that other than menu whether this transaction is added directly in s_tcode auth object in the role. It may be the case that you removed it from the menu but VF11 is also manually added in s_tcode auth object. Check and ensure that.

2. Check the txn from suim in 2 ways.

a. Roles by transaction (Which shows txn in the menu)

b. Role by auth values. In auth object give s_tcode and VF11 in the field. It will show all roles where VF11 exists in the s_tcode directly.

Check and let us know if any issue.

Regards

Aveek.(

Former Member
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First chkout in Suim by user complex selection(at object level chking) -->by authorization values.-> give s_tcode and field has Va11.

this mite help u....

other wise goto su24--->give va11

it will get u list of auth objects.

goto pfcg->authorization tab -

>search authobjects and make there acitivities as Display..

Thanks.

Krishna.

0 Kudos

Please use proper English otherwise your posts will be rejected in future.

Thanks,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also follow the below steps to find the roles in which the transaction is present in S_TCODE.

1)SUIM

2)Role by complex selection criteria

3)In the user name field provide the userid,in authorization object field(object1) put S_TCODE and under this put the transaction code.

4)Execute

You will get the required rsult

0 Kudos

That's enough now...

Thread locked.