Did you mean: 

Availabilty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD experts

Our requirement is Make to Stock Senario

Ex : In our Stock we are having 100 Quantity in our Storage location

We have two orders

First one is in the morning on 28/07/2009 for 100 Quantity So we had created Sale order and Delivery but we haven't Issued the Goods

Second order in the afternoon on 28/07/2009 for 50 Quantity So we have created order In availabilty it is showing 100 Quantity and it is confirming

_+But my Requirement is in availability it has to show Zero Quantity for Second order ._+

_*why becs the available quantity 100 is allocated for first oder*_

Please help me out to config this senario in SAP

Regards

Mujubur

Edited by: mujubur shaik on Jul 27, 2009 2:11 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend

In t code OVZ9 for the checking group of your material as maintained in your material master like 01 or 02 like that and checking rule as A for this combination in the details please tick sales requirements and deliveries in the inward and outward movements tab

These two ticks will fulfill your requirement

In your scenario if you maintain the settings as suggested while creating order 2 system will show no stock even if the delivery is not created for order number 1 (stocks will get reserved for order number 1 )

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO > IMG > SD > BASIC FUNCTIONS > AVAILABILITY CHECK & TRANSFER OF REQ > AVAILABILITY CHECK > DEFINE MATERIAL BLOCK FOR OTHER USERS..

Here maintain the Availability Check wrt Order & Delivery & Select the Check Box "Block".

Now try to create a fresh order & check.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I have done the settings and created the fresh orders but even though stock is not reserving for the first order

Pls help me out .

Regards

Mujubur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the Availability Check in Material Master for the two Orders.Also check the Checking Rule in the Sales Order > Environment > Availability.

For full testing,kindly upload the Stock and create the Sales Order & Delivery ( W/o PGI ) of the full uploaded stock.Now create a Second Order with the Same Material & full uploaded Quantity and then check the Confirmed Quantity.

Best Regards,

Ankur