cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

122 through notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use notification for 122.I have the lot of type 01 and wen i do result recording and reject the char.notification(F2) is getting created.

Now i want to return stock to vendor through notification.

i can do 122 through UD screen but then notification will not be used.

What steps are to be followed after result recording if i want to return to vendor through this notification?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shreya

You are right. In inspection lot tables you can see the posting done to block and not the return delivery. If you need to take the data for return delivery you have to check in the MKPF table or MSEG table.

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shreya

You are right. For doing 122 you have to have mateiral either in block or unrestricted. let me understand you the process.

Suppose you have a goods receipt inspection , in that you found that out of 10 , 5 are defective. Create a notification along with defect recording. Now post the material to block stock as the decision is pending whether it is needed to retrun to vendor or not

once it is clearly decided that this 5 material is to be send to the vendor you can use the same notification and you cannot 122 movement using the action box function. So all the flow is automaticaly noted in the notification

You can reject the material again by creating a 08 inspection lot but if you do through notification you can avoid these steps

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

So if i take UD after the notification type (F1) is generated (at the time of result recording)and find the lot to be defected and put it in blocked to process it through notification further and then through notification i create return delivery.Now in the inpection lot screen,in the logs for UD,will it show that that stock has been put to blocked or will it show that return delivery is created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will just share with you the procedure what can be followed.

Make a User Exit that Defect recording is mandetoty...

QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision check

Now when user save UD as RF or R a mail in background triggers a mail with a Company specific format (created in Smart form) or just send the notification mail in background as a followup action.

through UD screen it will be difficult to monitor or do Return delivery.

This is what I think

Regards

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shreya

If the material is lying in the 01 inspection stock then you cannot do 122 through notification. You have to do throughUD stock posting itself.

It is mentioned in the sap help also

At the goods receipt inspection or at the subsequent storage and processing of goods, defects can be identified that can be traced back to the vendor or manufacturer. As a first step, you create a quality notification that documents the problem and forms the basis for the appropriate corrective tasks. To prevent the damaged goods from being used, the department responsible can post the stock available in the warehouse from unrestricted-use stock to blocked stock or to inspection stock.

You have several options for further processing. If necessary, the partial quantity that can still be used can be sorted and the defective partial quantity sent for rework or scrapped. The defective quantity can also be returned to the vendor with a request for a replacement quantity.

If you decide to return the goods, you can do so either with or without reference to the original purchase order or goods receipt. If you reference the original document, the system reduces the delivered quantity contained in the original purchase order. If you do not use a reference, the system creates a separate return delivery purchase order, which then forms the basis for the actual return delivery.

In both scenarios a delivery is created, the accompanying papers (such as delivery note, complaint against a vendor with defect data, 8D report) are printed, the goods issue is posted and the vendor is sent an invoice. The return delivery purchase order and credit memo request or debit display reference the quality notification from which they were triggered. You can trace the document flow in the notification.

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick response Gajesh.

Can u please clarify how can i proceed for doing 122 through notification after result recording if i have lot of type 08 or any other type except 01.

Or is it that if the stock is in quality,122 cant be done through notification.For this stock has to be in unrestricted?