cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in RFx with user-specified status profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am having an issue in SRM 7.0 creating status profile for RFx.

When I try to create a new RFx, I get an error screen with message "Status profile ZCCP is not allowed for "Bidding Header""

In order to configure this, I went through the steps described in SAP Library:

1- Define user-specified status profiles in Customizing for Supplier Relationship Management under SRM Server->Cross-Industry Functions->Application Settings->User-Specified Status->Create Status Profile for User-Specified Status:

I created status profile ZCCP with the following data:

10 SUSP Suspended 10 90 1 1

90 HABI Abilities 10 90 1 1

and I assigned the status profile to object type "Bid Invitation Header (PS_BBP)"

2- Assign user-specified status profiles to procurement documents in Customizing for Supplier Relationship Management under SRM Server->Cross-Industry Functions->Application Settings->User-Specified Status->Assign User-Specified Status Profiles to Purchasing Documents

I created a new entry with:

BUS2200 H Header 0 ZCCP

3- Assign user-specified status profiles for each transaction type in Customizing for Supplier Relationship Management under SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Define Transaction Types

I assigned the status profile ZCCP to all relevant operation types of obj. type BUS2200.

Does anyone know where this went wrong??

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Joã

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your post.

I followed all the steps described in the document, but the error persists. I still get the error message "Status profile ZCCP is not allowed for "Bidding Header"".

Regards,

Joã

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi joa

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/EN/e8/70ff4187526430e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

You can use Status Management for records and documents. In Customizing, define the status values and the permitted sequence of these values. Users can then set these status values as attributes for records or documents.

The following Customizing steps need to be performed for Status Management:

· Status value definition

To perform this step, choose IMG activity Customizing for Status Management -> Define Status For more information, see the online documentation for the IMG activity.

Status profile definition

To perform this step, choose IMG activity Customizing for Status Management -> Define Status Profile. For more information, see the online documentation for the IMG activity.

Status network definition

To perform this step, choose IMG activity Customizing for Status Management -> Define Status Network. For more information, see the online documentation for the IMG activity.

· Assignment of a status profile to an element type

For element types whose elements you want to use Status Management for, assign an existing status profile to connection parameter STATE_PROFILE_ID. (The connection parameter is only offered for records and documents.)

Subsequently, users will be offered the attribute Status in the attribute maintenance dialog box whenever they edit the elements in question. Input help contains the status values that you have created.

If you want to use Status Management for the API, you require the following authorization objects: S_SRM_STAT, S_SRM_ST_P and S_SRM_ST_N.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I am sorry, but I am not understanding what I am supposed to do with this.

Do I have to create statuses and status profile in Records Management exactly as I created in user-status customizing? How do these relate?

Thanks,

Joã

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joa

Not required RM .

i will check and let you know.

check which table your ststus entries are stored.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

For status profiles, I have entries in tables TJ20, TJ21 and TJ30.

Joã

Answers (0)