cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Configuration for two file adapters communication channels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!!!!!!

In one of the interface in my landscape, I am using two file adapters for creating two files with different names and at two different destination on F.T.P.

However the receiver service for both the communication channel are same.

In message mapping I am using multi mapping to create two files out a single message.

Now i have a requirement of changing file path and file name using dynamic configuration for both the comm channel.

When i doing dynamic coniguration for both the comm. channel. My interface is creating two files but with same name and on same destination which is set for second communication channel through dynamic configuration.

Here, I guess the second dynamic configuration is over writing the first dynamic configuration and hence creating two files with same name and at same destination.

Please suggest, if separate dynamic configuration for separate communication channel of same receiver service can be done?

Thanks & Regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I achieved the same functionality using Variable Substitiution. just have 2 extras feels on target side which speicfy path and file name.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt responses!!!!!

Is there any way, By which in dynamic configuration I can find out the communication channel name and then change its parameter.

I mean if iam using say comm. channel A and B.

Then in dynamic configuration for A, I will first take communication channel A by calling it and then change its path/file name.

and then do samething for comm. channel B in its dynamic conf.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Its using only one communication channel for setting Dynamic File name. Find some parameter to read and set file name of a particular Coomunication channel

DynamicConfigurationKey keyFile = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File","FileName");

conf.put(keyFile,fileName);

It reads the File Name from Communication channel configured in your scenario and replace it with the name you set in UDF for target file.

OR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if fileName read from channel is a.txt then replace it with target1.txt

elseif

fileName read from channel is b.txt the replace it with target2.txt.

This approach might give you right file names in target.

Thanks & Regards,

Anurag Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Dynamic Configuration will not work for multimapping. So go with Variable substitution where you use a field in which you populate your filename dynamically and use it.

Thanks,

Ramkiran.K