Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax-free vs. subject to the Income Tax

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

What report in Travel Expenses shows the reimburcement amount split between tax-free and subject for the income tax compensation per employee?

In our scenario we do not have HR Payroll activated, same time we have to report tax-free and non-tax-free portions per employee.

Many thanks for your input!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bit surprised that for the sake of report need to do additional customizing, I will follow up if this will solve my report problem.

Hope this wil have no impact on FI postings while word "clearing" normally suggest accounting implication.

I made the mentioned customizing, but not getting any result. The report still have nothing to display.

In fact the system knows without this customizing which wage type are tax-free and which are income tax relevant, and it is displayed accordingly in the Results form (abacus icon).

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Boa tarde, Teresa,

Well, the second one is about Input Sales Tax, so it is not relevant for the Income Tax. While the first one might be a good fit thinking about its description, but I can not make it produce any output data for the last couple of weeks.

Have you managed to produce any meaningful output for this RPRTEF10 program?

Thanks,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olá Paulo,

yes, i managed already it before. And you have to create in the SPRO:

You activate clearing of additional amounts per trip and advertising costs in Customizing for travel expenses in the IMG activity Set Up Clearing of Add. Amounts and Income Rel. Expenses. Offsetting is then performed based on the clearing wage types defined in the following IMG activity: Financial Accounting  Travel Management  Travel Expenses  Wage Types for Interfaces  Assign Tax Exempt Clearing Wage Types for Add. Amounts.

I hope it helps.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

it is one of these two reports:

- Income related expenses statement: S_AHR_61016409

- Input tax recovery: S_AHR_61016410

By the way, i think that is the first one because the second is related with the VAT.

Regards,

Teresa