cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta loads from ODS to Cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Data is coming from R/3 .It is delta upload.It is succefully loaded to ODS.Now this data has to be updated to Cube.This cube updation is also Delta.When I try to schedule the delta to Cube from ODS

The message will be prompted as shown below

The last delta update was incorrect !

Therefore, no new delta update is possible.

You can cancel the request or:

Attempt to load the data of the last delta update again

Two Push buttons will be enabled

Request again and cancel.

Plz help me.

This is very urgent.

Vasu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

do what the system wants: be sure that your previous delta load (from ODS to Cube) has been successful..if NOT, you need to request your delta again (and it will collect also the new delta records...)

Let us know!

Bye,

Roberto

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vasu,

I guess you use the wrong way to delete error requests in your cube. Try below:

Step 1: In you request monitor, find you request

goto "status" tab, set the "total" to red.

Step 2: In you Cube, delete the error requests.At the same time, SAP will delete the check marker in ODS at the "request" tab.

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the number of requests are less and you want to do the Init in Cube, there is no problem. So first delete the data in cube and then delete the DataMart Check mark in ODS Manage and then load the data from ODS to Cube.

Thanks

Surendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vasu,

Delete the red request which is a failed delta request in the cube from ODS.

Then reschedule the delta again from ODS.

this should solve ur problem...

Hope this helps..

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I deleted all the errored request.An scheduled then also same message prompting.

So if I delete that initilization and once again initialization if shcedule the delta can I get in good formate?

Vasu.

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Vasu,

try to check in monitor why last delta is incorrect ?

check tab 'details' and expand last node 'data package' and if invalid record or other error message. as usual also try st22 and sm21.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how you deleted the Request in the Cube. Did you mark it as incorrect. If you mark it as incorrect and deleted it will extract all the data from Yesterday.

I'm thinking you deleted the red request. Make sure you changed the status of the Request.

all the best.

Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Guess your last request had failed and your deleted your last failed request without forcefully changeing the QM status to red and thats the reason you are getting this error.

So always forcefull change the request to red before deleting. Even if the request is red.

Now make sure your last red request is deleted completely.

Regards,

Rohini