cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg to Table values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an input field and button in first screen.if we enter some value in the input field and click on the button it displays data in table in the next screen.in the next screen i have another button called details .if i select any row in the table and click on details button it has to give me the details of the seelcted row in the next screen.

Now i need to develop if there is one result coming from the first screen it should not display the next screen with table and button.directly it has to go to the third screen.

can i get some help on this like how and where to write code for this?

I have developed the following code in the first screen onactionbutton.But it is not working.

if(wdThis.wdGetSAP_MobileController().wdGetContext().NODENAME().equals(""))

{

wdThis.wdFirePlugTosearchout();

}

else

{

wdThis.wdFirePlugTodetaislout();

}

Regards,

Pavani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u r getting one result, u check the node size if it is one, then u write one "if" condition in that "if" condition u navigate it to thrid view.

In first view button "onAction()" method u check the result size means node size, if it is one in that "onAction()" method u write one "if" condition and navigave it to thrid view.

if(..........node<name>.size()==1)

{

third view

}

Regards,

Sunaina Reddy T

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx for the inputs. i got the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if there is one result coming from the first screen

If first screen contains one input field obviously one result will come. I think when u enter data in i/p filed , based on the table size it should navigate. For that in the first screen button check the size of the Table which is in second view.Write the code

on ActionButton()

{

if(wdThis.wdGet<componentController name>.node<name>.size==0)// check the table node size in first view

{

navigate to 3rd screen;

}

else {

to second view;

}

Edited by: Srikanth Thatipally on Jul 27, 2009 12:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavani,

I think, you can remove your second view and give a navigation link from your first view to the Last view throught input and output plugs. In the method of the OnAction property of your button execute the BAPI that "displays" the data in table and after that execute the BAPI that shows the details.

Then, in the Layout tab of your last view, Right click on the RootUIElement and then "Apply Template". Select all the elements that you want to display from the Context and then choose the UI elements. This might be a better way of doing it.

I hope this gives you good idea and helps you resolve your problem. Let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

Gopal.