cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP 2005 and SAP ERP 6.0 are same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

First of all why i have asked ERP 2005 and SAP ERP 6.0 are same or not because i am creating a new system under transaction solution_manager in the solman system for the installation of the EHP4 packs.

The problem here is when i create a new system for SAP ERP, the product version that is displayed is SAP ERP 2005, my system doesn't show SAP ERP 6.0, will that make much difference.

IsSAPERP 2005 and SAP ERP 6.0 are same.

thanks.

anurop

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to register your system as ERP 6.0 in solman otherwise you will not get Enhancement Package Installation button in maintenance optimizer.

For more information, check this guide https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000293582009E.PDF (on page 21)

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed the note as well as pg 21 , but still the same issue.

I am not getting the option SAP ERP 6.0 but i am getting only SAP ERP 2005 , is there any other way i can get SAP ERP 6.0 or can i leave it as it as SAP ERP 2005 and start downloading the EHP4 packs thorugh the Solution manager.

Thanks,

Anup

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am not getting the option SAP ERP 6.0 but i am getting only SAP ERP 2005 , is there any other way i can get SAP ERP 6.0 or can i leave it as it as SAP ERP 2005 and start downloading the EHP4 packs thorugh the Solution manager.

???

The given note contains a step-by-step configuration how to change that - including a PDF as attachment with screenshots.

You need at least SolMan SP17 to get EHP4.

Markus

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Markus suggested..go thorugh the guide which i gave earlier you will find all what you need...but please see guide carefully..

Thanks

Sunny

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is the same.

you have to switch it to ERP 6.0:

Note 1022072 - Maintenance Optimizer: "No Data Available" message

Markus