cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transports Issue with Bussiness System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I transported ID objects from one environment to another environment, which had many ID objects along with the Business Systems also. When i looked at the transport list, i was able to see the Business system that i have selected. But after it was transported to the next system, one particular business system was missing in the target system. I did this twice, but i am not able to find this particular Business System where all other objects are getting transported. The SLD configuration settings also looks fine.

kindly help me with the above issue.

Regards,

Sherin Jose P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

found the issue.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>which had many ID objects along with the Business Systems also. When i looked at the transport list, i was able to see the Business system that i have selected. But after it was transported to the next system, one particular business system was missing in the target system. I did this twice, but i am not able to find this particular Business System where all other objects are getting transported. The SLD configuration settings also looks fine.

if your XI was configured then the business system's name got changed

so try looking for a new one

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are transporting from DEV to IST.

If there is a BS called DEV_Test, then it will change to INT_Test.

Are you talking about this change in name .

Regards,

Sherin Jose P

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Are you talking about this change in name .

exactly

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know about this change actually. Still that particular Business System is not available in the target system. We are struck at this part actually. How can an object that is present in the transport list is not available in the target system after transports where the SLD configuration looks fine.

Kindly someone help us.

Regards,

Sherin Jose P

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the IST system, go to Tools menu and look for Find transport option. There check out your transport and in the next tab you will find all the transported objects. Check if you have your business system present there. Also check the Objects list in ID and see if you can find it.

Regards,

Prateek