cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stack xml file for EHP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are planning the EHP4 for ERP 6.0, the solution manager mopz has been configured while generating the stack defination file for the dualstack (ABAP+JAVA) it only creates the entries of the ABAP stack in the stack xml file in the EPS/in and no SCA (java patches) files are registered in the stack xml files. I have gone through all the relevant notes in the SAP service market place for generation of stack defination file but no help at all. I have even updated the product version by the ZIP files from SAP notes but still the same issue persist.

I wonder that why the SCA files are not captured? while doing the EHP1 for NW it created the xml file properly but unfortunately not this time. The patch level of ST is 15, I think EHP1 for soltion manager 7.0 is a better way of going forward but I dont have that much time. Please suggest an alternative.

Regards,

Debo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debojyoti,

This is the case because i think your system is not registered properly in SMSY. Check configuration of your system in SMSY in solman that Java part is also registered there or not .

Verify this with the help of guide on this link

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000293582009E.PDF

Check on page 9 and in section 3.2.5 that Java stack is registered or not.

Thanks

Sunny

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The guide helped me to configure the solman correclty and solved the problem