cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Guarantee Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have this problem with a system trying to enabling a service: I started SOAMANAGER and activated the service with its endpoint and I can see correctly enabled in sicf as in web service navigator;but if I try totest it (via web service navigator) it prompt me for username and password. If I give it it ask me again and nothing happens (no message error is shown). Analyzing through Details of Service Definition->Edit->Provider Security->Transport Gurantee Type, I can see the option are:

1) HTTPS

2) Signature & Encryption (asymmetric binding)

3) Secure Conversation (Version: February 2005, symmetric binding) bootstrapped with SSL

Till now, I always have found a 4th option that is 'No Transport Gurantee' that here is not available.

What I would like to know is how can I enable this option or if it is not possible, how should I correct one of this to get the service working.

thanks to anyone can helpme

gabriele

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What type of service is this?

Check if 4th option of "No transport Guarantee" available for another services? if it is available then we need to check this particular service

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you, I solved: the problem was that when creating the web service, the 'High security settings' was enabled, so in soamanager the 4th option was not available... when changed this, the 4th option was visible and all was avalaible.thanks