cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In the inspection plan i assigned a Inspection Point 100 and GRN a material. when i go to the results recording screen in the Inspect column 10 shows (sampling procedure i gave sample size as 10). As a results input i entered 10 values. Then i selected the characteristic and closed it in order to get the status 5. Then when i press the save button "No selected set exists for the inspection point" message appears. Then in the config "Define Identifier for the Inspection Point" in the valuation tab i entered the plant 7000 and press enter "Selected set code does not exist, or data entered is incomplete" message appears. But in that plant 7000 there are selected sets that i have defined.

1. why cant i do the results recording? why is this message coming?

Thanks and regards,

DTD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DTD

Do you have all the authorisation. I mean which client you are looking into.Are you getting pop up when you give the UD code

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please maintain default Code Groups and Selected Set in Plant Level Settings of SPRO.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear kappettu,

1. Here the selected set i'm gonna assign it should be which category? Cat 1, Cat3?

2. from what i understand in the plant level settings i have to assign a Cat3 selcted set. If i assign a Cat3 Selected Set with a Code in the plant level settings, in the usage decision level screen can i give a totally different selected set and a Code and make a Usage decision?

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are to be maiintained as Default Only.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kappettu,

i assigned a selected set and i saved it. then in the usage decision level when i try to make a usage decision "INIT RR NOT DONE" message appears. But in the results recording in the RR status is 5. why is this coming?

Regards,

DTD