Error on SOAP Receiver for axis

Error Message

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception in getMethodReady() for stateless bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.axis.appxml|com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.ejb.jarxml|AFAdapterBean; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.util.pool.PoolException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.modules.AFAdapterBean.ejbCreate() throws javax.ejb.CreateException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.modules.AFAdapterBean@3ff5ea5d for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.axis.appxml|com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.ejb.jarxml|AFAdapterBean; nested exception is: javax.ejb.CreateException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/types/URI$MalformedURIException</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved.

Problem was about mapping

former_member184154
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am running in a similar problem on PI 7.1 SPS 7

Axis: error in invocation: org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: handler is not instantiated 

but it doesn't look like a mapping problem... not at all. I have deployed my own Axis handler using the aii_adapter_axis_sample_app.sda that comes with the Axis FAQ.

To register it, I have both put my handler class in the axis-application-classes.properties and put this method call in the class static block:

ClassUtils.setClassLoader(TolerantHttpSender.class.getName(), 
	                              TolerantHttpSender.class.getClassLoader());

as explained in the above said FAQ.

Any clou?

Thanks,

Ale

former_member184154
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guys,

I finally found the solution to this misterious problem, by decompiling a lot of stuff...

You must put an additional parameter for your AF_Adapters/axis/HandlerBean module which is calling your handler, whose name must be

module.key

and whose value must be the module key itself (e.g. "trp" in case of transport handler).

Enjoy the power of Axis.

Cheers,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we really need NTLMv2 support for our scenario.

NTLMv2 is available in HTTPClient 4.1-beta1 (http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi)

Is it possible somehow to add this new HTTPClient library as a handler to Axis adapter?

Best Regards,

Artsiom Anichenka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

I'm following your SOAP Fault in SAP PI: hijack it! Tutorial and I'm running into this dreadfull "handler is not instantiated" Exception...

My Communication Channel Configuration looks exactly as in your Tutorial. What exactly do you mean with your statement above ("module.key" and so on)...? Can you post me a Screenshot about how the Module Configuration should look like?

Million Thanks in advance and hey, btw: GREAT Tutorial! Thanks for it 😉

Greez Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

I am writing my own Axis handler,but getting same error that Handler cannot be instantiated.

I am just filling the Header,so just deployed it in com.aii.lib SDA file.

Can you please send me some screenshots for the above mentioned scenario.

My handler need 2 inputs user and password.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I`ve just developed Axis custom handler and have stucked with deployment.

Could you please help me how did you deploy handler to S Java?

Thanks.

Regards,

Sergey.

0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

For PI 7.31, do we follow the same steps? in note 1039369, the Axis SDK is now have two files.

What are the steps to develop and deploy the custom handler?

I keep having the "handler is not instantiated" errors when I try to include the sample Jars to the SDA Maker tool.

and here is my provider xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<provider-descriptor>

<display-name>XPI Axis Provider Library</display-name>

<component-name>com.sap.aii.af.axisproviderlib</component-name>

<provider-name>sap.com</provider-name>

<references>

<reference type="library" strength="strong" provider-name="sap.com">com.sap.base.technology.facade</reference>

<reference type="library" strength="strong" provider-name="sap.com">engine.j2ee14.facade</reference>

</references>

<jars>

<jar-name>lib/addressing-1.0.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/axis.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.sample.ejb.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.sample.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/com.vces.axis.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/commons-codec-1.4.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/commons-discovery-0.2.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/commons-httpclient-3.0.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/commons-net-1.0.0-dev.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/opensaml-1.0.1.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/wss4j-1.5.11.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/xalan-2.7.1.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar</jar-name>

<jar-name>lib/xmlsec-1.4.4.jar</jar-name>

</jars>

</provider-descriptor>

I really appreciate your time and help!

Best Regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

We deployed com.sap.aii.af.axisproviderlib.sda to use SOAP for axis.

We sent data from SAP to Axis, error below ocured?

What must we do to solve problem?

Thanks.

Error

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: handler is not instantiated org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: handler is not instantiated at com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.modules.HandlerCore.process(HandlerCore.java:73) at com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.modules.HandlerBean.process(HandlerBean.java:75) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor360_10000.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:43) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:71) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:38) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.invoke(Interceptors_Transaction.java:22) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:189) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.invoke(Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_SecurityCheck.invoke(Interceptors_SecurityCheck.java:21) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.invoke(Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultInvocationChainsManager.startChain(DefaultInvocationChainsManager.java:133) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.java:164) at $Proxy2634_10000.process(Unknown Source) at com.sap.aii.af.app.mp.ejb.ModuleProcessorBean.process(ModuleProcessorBean.java:275) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:43) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:71) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:38) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.invoke(Interceptors_Transaction.java:22) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:189) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.invoke(Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_SecurityCheck.invoke(Interceptors_SecurityCheck.java:21) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.invoke(Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultInvocationChainsManager.startChain(DefaultInvocationChainsManager.java:133) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.java:164) at $Proxy1431_10000.process(Unknown Source) at com.sap.aii.af.app.listener.AFWListenerBean.onMessage(AFWListenerBean.java:332) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:43) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:71) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:38) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.invoke(Interceptors_Transaction.java:22) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:189) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.invoke(Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_SecurityCheck.invoke(Interceptors_SecurityCheck.java:21) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.invoke(Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultInvocationChainsManager.startChain(DefaultInvocationChainsManager.java:133) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.java:164) at $Proxy1479_10000.onMessage(Unknown Source) at com.sap.engine.messaging.impl.spi.ServicesImpl.deliver(ServicesImpl.java:314) at com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.ms.XIEventHandler.onDeliver(XIEventHandler.java:1000) at com.sap.engine.messaging.impl.core.queue.consumer.RequestConsumer.onMessage(RequestConsumer.java:73) at com.sap.engine.messaging.impl.core.queue.Queue.run(Queue.java:921) at com.sap.engine.messaging.runtime.MSWorkWrapper.run(MSWorkWrapper.java:56) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:152) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:247)</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>