cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a pricing requirement. Say the base price condition type with value Rs25,000-00 and discount with Rs1000-00. During sales order the system should give the basic price value as Rs24000-00 that is the basic price is calculated after discounting the value. The discount alue should not be shown in the sales order/invoice?

How should I go with this?

Thanks

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isaac,

In your priicng if you have step 100 as pricing(PR00) and step 120 as Discount(ZD00), then you can define step 150 as Net Value and give from as 100 and to as 120. Mark this step 150 as valid for Printing at Item Level.

So when you are printing invoice or order confirmation, only the net value will be printed.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

MG

Edited by: Mayank Gandhi on Jul 27, 2009 6:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Friends for your replies. The Basic price should be the (Actual basic price minus Discount value) on which the Excise and other stuff is calculated. So, it should be like when I create a sales order system should check whether there is any Discount condition record (for ex ZD00) maintained and if it is maintained the PR00 condition value should decreased to that Discount Value.Say PR00 is Rs 75000-00 and ZD00 is Rs5000-00 and when I create the sales order the system should pick the PR00 value as Rs70000-00 and on which the excise is calculated.

I am checking at the inputs provided like setting the PR00 after the Discount condition type and also the Supplement. But I need some inputs for going with a pricing routine to set the requirement at conditiion type? Can sombody help me in this?

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

As long as you know the criteria for the discount at the time PR00 is entered, you can call transaction code VOFM and define a custom pricing routine. After that, you have to assign that custom pricing routine to PR00 in maintaining/assign pricing procedure or follow this path:

SPRO->SALES AND DISTRIBUTION->BASIC FUNCTION->PRICING->PRICING CONTROL->DEFINE AND ASSING PRICNG PROCEDURE->MAINTAIN PRICING PROCEDURE.

Then pick the pricing procedure which PR00 is in, then select it and click Control Data on the left which will show you a list of pricing conditions. Add the custom pricing routine to CalType column (to change the actual condition value).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when the pricing requirement is so simple, I don't understand why you want a routine for that. Is it that, the discount condition is not going to be in the pricing procedure.

If that is the case then I can understand that you need to have a routine, which will pick the discount condition type from the condition table get the condition record number and search KONP table for the condition record number and get the value for the condition which can be used in routine for calculating the discounted base price.

You are making things complicated, when they are not..

It is upto you.

Regards,

MG

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set a requiremnt for PR00 with the help of ABAPER saying deduct the 1000 Rs from PR00 when Pricing happen or where you want to call this

OR YOU CAN ALSO DO THIS

You can create the Condition Suppliment Procedure for PR00 wherein you can take discount condition type amount 1000 RS. for PR00 Suppliment Condition, & Assign this Procedure to PR00 condition type,So when ever system check the value for PR00 it automatically deduct the 1000 Rs. from the PR00 because of discount condition type which we have set in the Condition Suppliment Procedure for PR00.

I hope this will help you ...

Revert me if any issue ...

Regards

Deepak

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Even if we take the discount as supplement condition,but still it appears at sales order level.But to fulfill his requirement it is also required to use requirement for condition type proo in pricing procedure.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why dont you maintain Price as the price after discount..?? I mean if PR00 is 25000 and Discount is 1000 then if you want PR00 in sales order as 24000,. its always advisable to give base price PR00 as 24000.

Thanks,

Raja