cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a cement plant which has maintenance team. It has small power generation plant also. The maintenance is done by the cement plant staff. How can I configure it in SAP?

Best Regards,

Khalil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You may create 2 Plants each for cement and power plant.For equipments for Power plant, you may use work center of Cement plant in the masterdata.

Thanks

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In basic settings should I create separate planning plants and maintenance plants for both or use only one planning plant for both plants?

Best Regards,

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For

Cement you should have MP MPP

Power you should have MP

The MPP of cement can be assigned to MP of power . Thus the MPP of cement can be used for maintenance of Cement as well as power .

MP : Maintenance Plant,

MPP:Maintenance Planning Plant.

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u please explain that what benefits can we achieve by making one planning plant for two maintenance plants?

Regards,

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not aware of the pros but i can tell that we can reduce the complexity in SAP and as you have said your organisation structure and as per your organisation structure we can map in that way in SAP . Here your MPP of cement would be planning the maintenance tasks for MPs for cement and power.The MPs would contain the equipments and work centers. You can have a separate work center for power or use the work center of cement for carrying out maintenance tasks in power..

regards

pushpa

Answers (0)