Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Copy - No Output

reza_memari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have done Client Copies tens of times before, however, this time only it is not happening. I ran the client export on our Production system and scheduled it in the background in SCC8. SAP_ALL, Target Client Quality System. The job keeps running for a very long time without output.

SM66 it's showing in SM50 "BGD On Hold Reason RFC".

SM66 shows "BTC stopped Reason CPIC".

We have verified that we have enough space on the filesystem.

We have also checked /usr/sap/trans/log/CC000043.<SID> for errors but found nothing.

Any Help Would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Reza Memari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the SCC3 logs.. also the import logs, check that the client is not lock for copies.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the general process, when we do client export the BGW process will go on HOLD or STOP mode for RFC.

Please see the scc3 log. Is it showing in processing or errored one. Also share how long it is holding BGW process for export?

Regards,

Shanker C

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reza_memari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Same symptoms are there "On Hold" and "CPIC", from the history it took 6400 seconds max. However, during the last scheduling which I had to "Cancel with Core" it took around 27000 seconds and was still active.

Up to now though, despite the "On Hold" and "CPIC" SCC3 is showing "Processing".

Thank you all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the inputs. As you said you are doing export of SAP_ALL profile. It might be a case that size of export data is too much thats why it is taking this much time.

If it is in process in SCC3, you are not suppose to be cancel with core as it is processing.

Please check the size of client before running the export:

The program RSSPACECHECK or RSTABLESIZE with table TS*... will determine the memory req. in Database area

Regards,

Shanker C

reza_memari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your feedback, I'll run the export again and will update you.

Regards,

Reza Memari