cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not active batch management as not processed inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We would like to active the batch management for one exsited material. Which already have some movment.

But the system is not allowed to active , by the error message : SD documents exist (orders or deliveries) that have not yet been processed or that have been processed only in part.

Actually, we created the Inbound delivery based on PO, and for this one, we already did GR with refer to PO.

Is that possible for me to change the inbound status manually ? and How ?

Thanks and Regards

Shubin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error message says that it is partially or not yet processed. All items on the inbound delivery should be fully processed. Only after that you will be able to pass this error message and execute the change.

Please make sure the status of all the delivery items (table VBUK).

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Csaba ,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I have checked the table , below two status shown as " A Not yet processed "

Total gds mvt stat.

Overall status

But we already did the GR on this inbound, would you help me to know how can I change this status ?

BR, Shubin

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the long run:

If you did GR and your inbound delivery status is not updated then you are likely to did the GR in MIGO. You should have a read OSS notes 1050944, 199703.

In the short run:

1. If you are in ECC5.0 or higher:

1a) Cancel the GR

1b) As per OSS note 1050944 carry out his setting:

SRPO: Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Basic Shipping Functions -> Configure Global Shipping Data

The "Document Flow Update" indicator must be set for stock posting and reversal processing (V_TVSHP-SPE_INB_VL_MM)

1c) Do gR again and hopefully your document flow will be updated

2. Alternatively, if you don't want to / can use the mentioned setting, you can:

2a) Cancel the GR

2b) Do GR again via VL32N

3. Cancel the GR, delete the delivery and all transacional data (or set their status as completed) and change the batch management indicator.

After that you can do the GR again by creeating the inbound delivery.

4. "Tricky"

- Delete the inbound delivery (maybe you cannot e.g. if you use handling units)

- SE16N > &SAP_EDIT > VBUK - change the status manually... (not recommended; do it at your own risk!!!)

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jul 27, 2009 10:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Csaba,

Thanks a lot for your help, i have used "you trick" to solve the problem, i will try other ways mentioned by you tomorrow.

thanks , shubin

Answers (0)