cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment cost is zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have confogured Transportation module for my cliet and while i am trying to calculate Shiment cost, the Pop up screen saying Net value is 0.

Where did i made mistake? Please help me in this with your suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, check if you have created all the pricing condition records.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made mistake in access sequence. now its working. Thank u all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please clarify the scenario in detail so that i can help u to resolve the issue, say for example u want to calcuate the shipment cost based on weight or distance both scenario will have different implication in master data.

Prerequisites:

1. Material master data ( Unit of measure & sales unit)

2. Transportation condition records ( t-code TK11)

3. Vendor Master records (in control tab specify the service agent procedure group)

4. check the condition types whether correct calculation type was maintained r not & must match with unit of measure in material master.

5. Dont maintain the scales for condition types mentioned in Transportation pricing procedure.

6. check the transportation pricing procedure.

Initially check all this requisites & get back to me if still same error pops up ( please provide me the detail information for resolving the issue)

i have resolved the same issue.

Regards,

Rayudu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Shipment document header - shipment costs tab whether your shipment cost is getting displayed ? if not you have to check the the shipment cost relevance indicator in IMG i.e whether you have activated it @ header level or item level.

If its Header level, change it to Item level & check.

Also check your Route & stages are correctly getting determined in the shipment document.

Thanks & Regards,