cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Task and Ressource Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guruu2019s

I am working on Task and Resource Management, configured the system as per the requirements for TRM, then created inbound deliveries and Transfer order for that deliveries the TO is not confirmed. But when I am executing the TRM Monitor and dragging thes site to inbound delivery number onto the transfer order, the TO do not exit in the TRM Monitor.

Why itu2019s not coming any suggestion please.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you activate WMS-TRM Interface for the combination of Source/Destination/Movement type.

Logistics Execution -> Warehouse Management ->Interfaces-> Task and Resource Management ->Control WMS-TRM Interface for Transfer Orders.

Also , TRM cannot execute single step confirmation TOs. Please check your movement type as well.

Thanks

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for response,

Yes I activated WMS and TRM interface. Can you please tell me how to execute 2 step picking for inbound and outbound deliveries.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to confirm the TOs in WM. If it says ' Confirmation possible only in TRM' , that means TRM link is active. If not, then movement type should be configured such that it requires both 'Source Confirmation' and 'Destination Confirmation'. I am not talking about 2 step picking here, but 2 step confirmation .

Thanks

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Yes i am able to confirm the TO with out any information, but in table LTAK and LTAP the filed KZTRM is not updated that means TRM link is not activated. How to activate the link is there any suggestion where i went wrong.

Thanks in Advance,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only thing I can think of now is to make sure the entries in WMS-TRM Interface config is proper.

Please check if this works. Delete the wild card entry and make entries exclusively with each source /Destination storage type combination.

For E.g.

Instead of an entry like this below:

WHN Src Dst. Mvmt Typ

XXX 902 *** 101

Try:

WHN Src Dst. Mvmt Typ

101 902 XXX 101

Good Luck

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

i tried by activing the Whn to source Dst and Movement type

Ex.

WHN Src Dst. Mvmt Typ

101 902 XXX 101

but the TRM is not activated for this whn number. is there any thing i missing out.

Help me to complete these process.

Thanks & Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Please check the tabl entries in SE16 or similar

1. Assigned the site to the WH number (T340DT-LOCAT)

2. Activated TRM for the movement type/Storage types (T347A-KZINA)

2. Turned two step confirmation on for source and destination storage types (T331_B-QUEIN & T331_B-QUAUS)

Can you see anything in LTRM TRM monitor (no selections = only enter site number) i.e. a delivery number or TO?

If not please try:

1 Transaction LTRCC

2. Deleting the data delivery/TO and recreated it?

If this does not help, I could take a look at you setup if you allow external access?

Thanks James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Thanks you very much now TRM is activated for Warehouse.

Now Task is created and Assigned to the resource but i am not able do other activities to complete the task.

iam getting this message "No task exists for resource type LC_EQU".

Any inputs please .

Thanks in Advance.

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That means Resource type is not eligible to execute that particular task. Make sure all the working areas, HU types are assigned to the resource type and while creating resource elements.

Thanks

VInod.

Answers (0)