Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result Analysis - Settlement to CO-PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to know the following;

1. I have used Cost based POC method for RA. How do we settle the values of result analysis to CO-PA and with which Tcode?

2. What is Planned Special and Actual Special Costs that is displayed when we carry out KKA2?

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Kabir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For transfer of values to CO-PA.

You should define PA transfer structure in KEI1.

Assign this PA transfer structure in Settlement Profile.

Settle recvr as PSG and set characteristics which define PSG. (Profitability Segment).

Special cost is the Line ID category. In RA configuration you define

Line IDs and define RA cost elements for each line ID under which RA results will ne written. OKG4.

At OKG5 you define from which source cost elements these line IDs are updated.

Thanks

Saikishore.Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganga,

Thank you for the reply.

1. After assigning PA transfer structure to settlement profile and creating settlement rule, how do i settle the RA values to CO-PA? Is there any separate transaction for settlement of the RA values. Please tell me which report is useful to see the final results.

2. I can understand planned cost. But not able to get what is planned special cost or actual special cost in RA. Kindly give an example for those special costs. It always shows Nil values in RA.

Regards,

Kabir

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After running KKA2 you can settle the project in CJ88 itself. you can view the RA line items in CJIF - Results Analysis and in hirerchay report in S_ALR_87013568 - Project Results.

Regards,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Thank you for the reply. I want to settle the RA values to CO-PA. Do i have to use CJ88? Please confirm.

Regards,

Kabir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing Thread.