cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am working on ALV drill down option, while user selecting the quotation no. it needed go to quotation screen with corresponding quotation no. I have got a code like following.

What is the meaning of 'AGN' from where I can findout these things. If I wanted to get a transaction LIKE VA43 what is instead 'AGN'.

SET PARAMETER ID 'AGN' FIELD wa_data-vbeln.

CALL TRANSACTION 'VA23' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

Regards

Sebastian John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

to find the "AGN'.

go to t-code VA23 --> Press F1 on the Quation > next press technical Info> see the Parameter -id specified in that..

By this way you can find the Paramater id for any field .

Prabhudas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All

All answers are helpfull for me.

Regards

Sebastian John

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is parameter id of the Filed VBELN, you can get parameter id for any field in its domain value.

For VA43 the parameter id is 'AUN'

SET PARAMETER ID 'AUN' FIELD wa_data-vbeln.

CALL TRANSACTION 'VA43' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

Regards

Bala Krishna

Edited by: Bala Krishna on Jul 27, 2009 12:10 PM

former_member555112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

AGN is the parameter id for the quotation number (VBELN) .

You will find it in the data element VBELN_VA of the field in the 'Further Characteristics' tab.

The SET PARAMETER statement will set the value of the quotation number in wa_data-vbeln to the parameter id 'AGN'.

As a result when you make a call to the transaction VA23 and add skip initial screen; the quotation number will come on the first screen of VA23 from the memory due to parameter id AGN.

Just when you create a sales order via VA01 and when you come to VA02 after that you find the sales order number which is newly created.

This is due to the parameter id.

Do F1 help on Parameter id in the data element for more details.

Regards,

Ankur Parab