cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Steps for PP-PI QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I wanted to confirm my understanding for PP-PI & QM step.

1. Material Master is created.

2. QM view is created.

3. All the relevant inspection types are assigned.

4. BOM,Resource are created.

Now As I want both In Process & FG inspection to be done

As mentioned before I have assigned both of the Inspection types 03 & 04.

Now please advice whereever I am not correct.

While creating the Master Recipe I have created an operation 0010 with a phase ( i.e. basically a production activity) Now as per the actual business process after the production activity Quality inspection is caried out.

Please advice whether I have to make a new opearation ( for Quality ) with separate Phase for Quality or I can add one more phase which is meant for Quality.

Please advice.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

as far as I understand your question you are planning on doing both a 03 (In process) and a 04 (GR from Production) inspection.

For the 03 inspection you need to assign inspection characteristics to the Master Recipe

For the 04 inspection you need to create an inspection plan and assign the control for lot creation in the material master i.e. to X

If you use the Y setting then the inspection lot is created with the release of the order.

The 04 inspection lot is stock relevant meaning that the material from the GR from production goes into quality stock.

I hope that this information helps you resolve your issue.

Regards

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Isabelle,

Uptill now what you have mentioned is correct,Now can you please advice me how to create control recipes noth manually & automatically. It would be great help if you could explain me with an example.

Kind Regards

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vivek ,

In the PPPI scenario the the control recipe will generate after u relelase the process order . u can find pout the red round sign on the porcess order main screen. Once u activate that sign the controll recipe gennerate.

After that if you mentain some parameter in the PI sheet that will capture by saving the porcess order.

then go to Co53 we can find your PI sheet acording the process order. you need to send this PI sheet to specific destination . then in CO60 u can see the PI sheet for the Process ordee with the maintained parameter.

Regards

satish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Query resolved

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek

You can decide whether you want to activate inspection for the current process or add new operation.

See if you have quality checking as a seperate function ( time spent is to be caprtured) in the inprocess inspection then you can add one. for eg ( Winding > paiting > inspection > packing ) you can capture the activity and time spent for this operation .

otherwise just checking some parameter in between some process then no need of keeping Quality as seperate operation

Regards

Gajesh