Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS material availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me in following.

I have stock for my AFS material in unrest.use. Even system create Purchase order when I run MRP for requirement of Sales order.

Vipul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipul

Please check in the MRP views what is the procurement type in the material master:

It should not be F.

Also check the transfer of requirements in SD basic functions wheteher it is activated in the requirement class and the schedule line level.

Also check whetehr the Availability check you have defined the availabilty control in the MRP material master screenas individual requirements.

Hope this will be helpful.

regards,

A S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Consultant,

Thanks for your reply.

1. This is my component which is ROH material.It has procurment type F.

2. Transfer of requirements in SD basic functions is activated in the requirement class.

3. Availability check defined the availabilty control in the MRP material master screenas is individual requirements.

Else mor solution?

Vipul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipul,

Check the strategy group in the MRP 2 View. Are you running make-to-order strategy?

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is make to order strategy.

Vipul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipul,

If you're running make-to-order strategy, MRP will generate requirement for each individual sales order, because you need a sales order stock to fulfill the requirement. The unrestr. stock is not sales order stock, so it won't be counted.

You should either:

1. Set the strategy group to make-to-stock or

2. Use movement type 412 E transfer those unrestr. stock to sales order stock.

Pls feed back whether your problem is solved or not.

Ken