cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01-creation date of the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When i try to create a sales order in the VA01 by default the "PO Date" "Pricing date" is populated which is sy-datum ideally.

But the issue is when i try to create the sales order before 9.00 am i get the previous date and if i try to create the sales order after 9.00 AM i get today's day i.e. sy-datum.

Any idea why , how and where this setting might be there?

Please comment.

Thanks in Advance,

Swati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is related to time zone usage in the sales order.

First of all check what is the config of the order type used in creating sales order. IF the config is to use pricing date and PO date as today's date then these dates are pulled from the user profile. So check what is the time zone of the user profile creating sales order.

In short these dates are picked using System ( sy-datum) or User date (sy-datlo). check your profile to find what is the time zone of system assigned to and what is the time zone of user. Do some analysis and you will get the reason.

Harpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check in theuser wxit MV45AFZZ( Through Se38) in the routine FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD if anything related to this is written.

Regards,

Sai Srinivas D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Discuss this issue with your Basis Team,it could be because of the server time.

Click on the STATUS in the tool bar and check the System time and i think that will give you the reason for the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where is this sales organisation -factory calender settings are done?

Please let me know the T-code.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swati,

I think the working times of the sales organisation - factory calender should have been defined in such a way that if you create on or after 9 am treated as current date and vice versa...

Please check in this perspective.