cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which BADI will tell that RFX is being published ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Which BADI is called while publishing RFX.

Tried BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI, it just has GUID. Based on GUID calling the FM: BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL which will fetch the data into E_STATUS internal table, which doesnt have the status related to PUBLISH. i.e 'I1011'.

As the status will update only after saving the data i believe.

How to know at runtime in BADI , that we are publishing the current RFX?

Requirement is need to Save the RFX data into Ztable only when the RFX is being published.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashwin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about enhancing your program which reads data from Z-Table?

If RFx status is published status, read the data from Z-table.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masa,

Theres a difference in your understanding.

If I know that the current RFX is getting published only then I need to carry the task of storing the data into Ztable.

Do you want me to enhance the standard program ? which class/method ?

Thanks,

-Ashwin.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understood your requirement and gave possible solution in other way.

Standard programs have never read the Z-table. I guess you have some custom program which reads data from your custom Z-table. My solution was for that custom program side. You can update entries in the Z-table in the SAVE BADI or CHANGE BADI, regardless the status. Your custom program can check the document status and if the status is Published, read some data from Z-table.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masa,

Found it !!!!!!!!!! Apart from the values passed to badi, there is also one more variable C_RFX_STAT available which has status I011 that means Publish.

But to discuss:

I too thought of the same solution.

The issue will be, What if already a document is published and the Ztable is updated. And the program reads Ztable.

When we Edit and save the document with changes. (in the Status table wrt GUID in get detail FM there will be published status )

Now how will my Z table will know, that it is under save status(with new changed data). And it will find that the Document is published. There is also some indicator of changes...

It would be great If you can give some link or Provide some info regarding Versions status etc flow of RFx and Response.

Someone here(in one of the threads) stated that we can get it in Change/Check Badi.. check the sy-ucomm status...

It doesnt give the status...

Masa, I am observing your posts since 2007 ending, You get back with some alternate solution if not found the actual !!! that is really good part. Thank you for the suggestion. Will mail you if ur mail ID is in Contacts.

Thanks,

Ashwin.