cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sampling procedure not compatible with DMR during inspection plan creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hits the following two error log while trying to assign a sampling procedure to an inspection plan.

1 - No allowed relationship for procedure 101 and dynamic mod. rule 10000000

2 - Sampling proc. 10000000 is not compatible with dynamic modification rule 101

It seems system complains that I cannot use the sampling procedure you entered together with the dynamic modification rule, and I donu2019t know why.

During my DMR 101 creation, a box pops up that said u201CAdd to the allowed relationshipu201D and I choose No.

My sampling procedure 1000000 has the following setup:

u2022 Sampling Type: 300 using sampling schema

u2022 Valuation Mode: 100 Attribute inspection nonconf . unit (I change from 300 to 100)

u2022 Multiple Sample: initially I choose u201CNo multiple samplesu201D but later I switch to u201CIndep Multiple Sampleu201D with valuation rule 60 (i.e. worst case principle) after hitting this problem.

The 2nd error log has the following suggestion from the system:

A - assign the sampling procedure to the dynamic modification rule as an "allowed relationship"
     OR
B - choose a different sampling procedure
     OR
C - change the dynamic modification rule before assigning a sampling procedure to the characteristic

Realizing the above recommendation, I went to QDB1 (i.e. Assign DMR to the sampling procedure). But system complained that the entry 1000000 does not exist in table QDSV (i.e. sampling procedure).

Do you guys have any idea?

Appreciate.

YY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for procedure 101 and dynamic mod. rule 10000000 make seviarities same...

then save in QDB1

Regards

Sujit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For some reason, I tried to assign DMR to the sampling procedure using the QDB1 the following day, and it works. In another system does not complains about the above two erros when I assigned the sampling procedure 1000000 during inspection plan creation.

It is just so strange one day, one day it gave error, another day it is ok.

Thanks

YY