Did you mean: 

Tax Update in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I defined pricing procedure with :

ZSPR- Sales price

MWST-Tax

in some cases, I create sales order without price. and deliver this sales order.

When I want to create billing document, I should define sales price for that sales order.

I define sales price in the Sales price condition and go to the sales order-> condition and update the price and tax.

system update the sales price, but unfortunately doesnt update the tax for that material.

So, I want to ask if I should configure something to solve this problem.

Thanks.

Lida.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

Just check the way MWST is determined in the system.I mean on the basis of which fields of Sales Order it gets determined.In my case if the plant is not present in sales order then MWST is not determined automatically.Likewise just check the condition records that are maintained in the System.

And if required complete the sales order with those fields.

Let me know if you still face the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lida,

Tax wil update in sales order only if you did not create any of the subsequent document....... As per your problem you have created Delivery and then updating the sales order that is the reason taxes are not updating in sales order.

But you can update this in billing document. For this in copy control VTFL for the item category, you have to maintain "G" for the field "Pricing Type".

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

I did this configuration. In VTFL, and Pricing type is equal "G" , but I couldnt update tax in billing document. (when I create sales order without tax condition type and without subsequent document, I can not update the tax again).

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the invoice also the tax is not updating? what about the other values except tax? are these updating in invoice?

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes , I can update sales price in the invoice, but I can not update tax.

Thanks.

Lida